Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

REAL TEAMS etc.

ok il explain. i have loved following MINARDI for years. Ive visisted this site thousands of time and respect what people write on here. but here i go for a newbie lol

ok

My view on f1 at the moment is that i dont respect teams like Super Aguri and Torro rossi. Im not die hard fan of F1 so this could be a good guide about what the armchair viewers think. I love teams thinking for themselves and this is why i used to like F1.

Now i dnt.

Spyker - OK THEY USED TO RUN BY jORDAN, but give them credit. they are trying to develop a car by them selves. LIKE MINARDI, against the odds. not cheating like the other teams. PRO DRIVE what a joke. Id rathewr a team what designed a shit car then a cheater. I treat these teams as cheats and they are looking for a fast way to success. F1 should not go this way.

I used to love hearing about testing but now its the same old rubbish. Bring back the old F1 off years ago

GAV

Comments

• Welcome axel, couldn't agree more. Ironic that the rules Max designed to help the indies in fact made life impossible for them; i.e. can't get in the top ten at the end of the year = no FOM money = deep shit.
  • yeh mate.

just remembered i posted that last night. i had a few too many.

i agree. I do feel for teams like spyker and williams trying to match with the big boys. They get no help and get no respect even from tv. I feel like going to super aguri and torro rosso and smashing the garage up. They havnt designed the car. all they have done is got another teams chassis and dveloped it. WOOOOHOOOO

Hope spyker win their court case
  • I feel rather sorry for The STR guys, I really don't understand how they can have ownership of the car.

The beautiful PS05 was a Faenza product, it might not have been as fast as we would have liked, but Damnit everyone knew that Minardi with it's budget contraints had made it.