Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Book update

Hi there, am currently finishing off the manuscript and photos. Just days to go now until I have to deliver to the publisher, Veloce, which has already created this page:

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/productDetail.php?prod_id=v4160&prod_group=Cars Vans & Trucks&

Get on the list and spread the word ... please!

Publication will be March, I am told.

Forza!

[Edited on 18-7-07 by viges]

Comments

• Righto, have done. Roll on March.
  • March !!!

I can't wait that long !!

Tell the publishers to pull there finger out !! ;)
  • Bloody hell, I'm all a quiver!!!

So who is the Australian distributor??
  • looking good! is that the final version of the cover?
  • No. I have a limited say on that side of things.

Oz, I think this will be mostly internet but will enquire. I guess bookshops 'with vision' will stock a few!
  • Wow, unbelievable it's scheduled for march. I would have expected years from now ;) Keep up the good work I guess :)
  • Cheers mate. March is a long time to wait though, maybe an early release for FM.com members would be in order. ;)
  • Well Done, looking forward to it.
  • Great, Simon,congratulations!
    I'm waiting for the day of the publishing to buy my copy!
  • Hey Viges congrats, I take it you have no interest in the Minardi Amsterdam photo's?! Or the secret PS05 test photo's?!
  • Many congrats to you, Viges! Well done. I guess I won't wait till the first one is on Ebay ;):P
  • Simon, just looked up your name on the internet to see what people say. Found digital spy had some interesting correspondence

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=16475832

Cough - Cough!!
  • Piston; don't remember that one (I think I would!) There is a giggling clip somewhere but, as I have to keep pointing out, not that anyone cares, that was a pre-record and not live.

Seles: thanks but no thanks. I did a bulk deal in the end. Costs were going up faster than at the McLaren legal department.
  • Oh my gosh, have a look at this gem ;-)

• I've read the book and it sucks.

Don't buy it.

For a start, Harry doesn't die. Snape does, but like 'who cares about him'. Hermione still doesn't get it off with Weasly, not that anyone cares. And Hagrid gets a new job as a Police Psychological Profiler. Have you ever heard anything more absurd!

Absolute rubbish.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    Oh my gosh, have a look at this gem ;-)

Well thats quiet something Simon, did you have to practice for long???:D
  • Bravo Simon, congratulations. It was a thrill to read those lines. Great job
  • I've just posted the manuscript and photos to the publisher.

I would hope we can put an extract here on the website nearer the time. Thanks to everyone for your support and help. I must mention RJ, Salvo, Murph and Emmett who have been amazingly helpful.