Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Prodrive

What's happening with the "proposed" Prodrive F1 team. Any time there is an announcement scheduled it gets delayed. So far they've failed to announce anything. Will the project actually happen?

If it doesn't i think Bernie will have a few unhappy people who bid for the franchise bending his ear about this.

Comments

• they are gonna suprise a few people and probably be in top 3 or 4 teams next year...
  • Really!!!!!

According the Spanish press Pedro De La Rosa will be confirmed at or just after the Turkish GP.
  • and Paffett too, hopefully.
  • I would say a top five debut as a team is brinking on the impossible in F1... or can I sense a change of direction there?
  • from what i definitely know is happening i would be shocked if they were outside the top 5
  • C'mon RJ, do you think Ron would allow one of his stable to struggle?
  • Ron? I thought it was David Richard's brain child?
  • David Richard is trying to do a deal with Ron. So Prodrive can use the (2007?) McLaren cars. I think this also is why McLaren was against customer cars in the past, but has no objections to them today.
  • The big question is whether Prodrive will use the 08 Macca chassis. If thats the case I can see war breaking out in F1!