Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Schu to Cabbie: I'll drive

From today's Daily Torygraph

Seven times F1 world champion Michael Schumacher took the wheel from a cabbie as he raced to catch a plane. He drove his family 20 miles to the airport near Coburg in Bavaria. The cabbie, who received a £75 tip, said:"He overtook in some incredible places."

:D

Comments

• Imagine Gilles Villeneuve or Nigel Mansell driving a cabbie in town!!!!!:D
  • Funny, sounds like he was kinda reckless with his family, not that I'm doubting his driving skills.
  • you can't change a leopard's spots i guess.. simon has this book where it mentions the driving antics of ayrton (overtaking at blind corners etc etc). they're used to take enormous risk in their f1 cars, they just turn into the hulk when they have a steering wheel in front of them
  • On the other hand, when you're in a hurry you always ask the cab driver to go fast, and, in that case, it's safer to have MS driving fast instead of the cab driver driving fast (safer, faster and more funny, win-win-win situation).