Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Finally printing ...

Gentlemen,

I can't quite believe it but the project I started in September 2005 is about to be published. I have just received an advance copy and must say I am thrilled with the layout and photographic reproduction (145 colour pix incl. dear murph). There is a sample pdf near the bottom of this page ...

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/productDetail.php?prod_id=v4160&prod_group=Cars Vans & Trucks

where, should you wish, you can also join the queue. I know its pricey but it is true coffee table material. There is a chapter full of your memories and also photos from Minardifest 2005. Oh, and I nicked the name of this website for the book's title! Thanks again for all your help and support.

Forza Minardi!

[Edited on 8-3-08 by viges]

Comments

• Congrats Viges! The sample pdf looks great. I was just about to ask about this as I saw it was delayed to May on Barnes&Noble.com. Looking forward to it.
  • fantastic news!
  • Nice one VIGES

Am really looking forward to it

Sorry did not log in the first time I sent it
  • actually good you pointed it out, disabled that feature... anonymous posting... where will it all end?
  • Am I in it???????

Not buying it if I'm not in it!

Congrats hack.
  • Yes, you are. Everyone who supplied me with their memories/tribute to the team is in, I think.