Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Confused (help)

HI Guys
Can you please help,Me and my girlfriend are off to Italy for our Honeymoon next year,and I would like to visit the Minardi Factory if possible,but am not sure if there is a main headquarters? I would be grateful for any information.:(

Comments

• errrm, exactly which Minardi factory were you thinking of?
  • That is why I am confused my friend.Is the F3000 factory now based in Veggiano.If you can help,I owe you one
  • Well the F3000/GP2 team is no longer connected with Gian Carlo Minardi, and as for getting into the Toro Rosso factory I am not certain if you can do that, maybe someone could get into contact with Massimo and maybe get you into that.

Otherwise their is only Scuderia PlayTeam which has Giovanni Minardi working their and some lower category teams that are only Minardi in name, GCM an Giovanni have no actual role in those other teams.

Good luck but at the current stage of the Minardi name in motorsports their really isn't much to look forward to or visit.
  • Cheers TELSTAR

I did wonder if there still was a major factory,but you never know what 2009 will bring.Fingers Crossed?
  • The F2 series that the FIA is starting soon may bring something along but no news of that at current. If only GCM could buy Toro Rosso from Red Bull.