Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

German GP

Marve-Lewis stuff. McLaren are a funny bunch, aren't they? When faced with a snap decision they seem to panic. Just as well the car (and driver) were miles ahead today.

Massa's defence into the hairpin was terrible. Kimi's chin has dropped and he doesn't seem to care. Strange.

Comments

• Massa's drive was pure unadulterated shite. When I saw Clewlis picking up the tow I said, Massa has got to stay on the inside, stay on the inside, stay on the ******* inside. So what does he do, he pulls over and gives Hamilton the inside line. Thats a sackable offence.
  • was anyone else hoping that Piquet would hold on and win the race? I was (but slightly biassed as i had backed him at 250-1 in running just as SC came out. Kind of ironic that he gets Renaults first podium of the season, and not Alonso!
  • Yes, good for him. There is ridiculous pressure on rookies ... unless, of course, they're allowed to learn from their mistakes in small, friendly teams that nuture young talent. I wonder what happened to those?
  • Come on viges, those are a myth. Everyone knows those only exists in fairy tales.