Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Hungaroring

Ferrari looked a bit desperate. At the press conference Massa had a look on his face as if he'd just been fired. That was a proper thumping by McLarem today, with more of the same expected tomorrow.

Comments

• Really sorry for Felipe, he extradeserved the win for one of the best starts in the recent years, and these 10 points might seriously cost him the title.
    But so is racing, we know.

Congrats to Heikki, and of course to Timo, even though it's really weird that everybody seems to be managing to win their first GP, except Heidfeld, who would most deserve it (well, not for his performance this year, perhaps, but for what he showed in the past 4-5 seasons for sure!).

For the title, beware of Kimi, silently and with a bit of luck he's keeping the pace, ready to scratch at the end like last year!
  • Yes the TOIT is the car that the remaining tracks should favour. Not sure what piece of crap Mr Tilke has produced for Valencia.
  • Say about the Hungaroring what you want, the races are always good fun. Seven different winners in 7 years, great stuff
  • Finally, Toyo showing consistent speed. Interesting Macca V's TOIT. It seems the temperature on the day has a bearing on how these two teams perform.
    I still think if Kimi can get over his qualifying nightmares he can serve it up to Clewlis and the rest of the pretenders.
    Speaking of Pretenders, BMW. Stuggling to keep the RBR behind them! Seems like the Macca has a bigger set up sweet spot then the rest, which bodes well for them.

Congrats to Kovy. Deserving? not sure about that. But first you have to finish....