Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Friesacher hurt

... testing the new TOIT A1GP car at Magny-Cours. Smashed back. Froggie docs released him prematurely.

Our best wishes to Paddy. I shall seek out his website.

Comments

• It would appear that is broken too.
  • yeah that site went under ages ago... doesn't bode well for the new A1GP season, it was a part failure that caused it

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/69787
  • Sure but that's why they go testing. Maranello will ensure that all the stops are pulled out for this one. The car's design is based on the 2004 F1 car.
  • by which I also wanted to express my worries about Paddy's health, obviously, and wish him a speedy road to recovery
  • hope he comes back from his crash healthy and fired up for the rest of the ALMS calender. He has been driving in the second car for Risi Competizione and so far this season has had a mediocre time behind the wheel.
  • Those new A1GP cars don't seem to be too reliable. They even had technical problems during a simple demo in Rotterdam last Sunday.
  • I wish Paddy a speedy recovery.

but i have to say.......
    Originally posted by viges
    It would appear that is broken too.
    made me laugh out loud, for quite a while!
  • Can't remember where I saw it, but it looks like they have delayed the start for their season so they can work on these technical problems. Also if I remember correctly that they had not finished all the chassis for the teams.