Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Brawnsport - How long will it last?

Seems very much like same sh1t different day. Same drivers, same Fry, same designers, different motive power.
Looks like the management buyout has taken the £70 million redundancy package and bet all the chips on the spin of a roulette wheel.
I can't see a washed up Barrichello delivering anything different, at least Senna would have bought sponsorship.
PS I have heard that Brawn and Fry vetted all otential buyers, thats got to be a conflict of interest if the were organising a mangement buyout at the same time.

Comments

• Brawnsport Lol

If you say it with a movie trailer style voice it sounds like a 1980's aftershave.

You can picture the advert

For the man who you never know what to get.

Buy Brawnsport

The new fragrance from Brackley

[Edited on 4-3-09 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • You never know ... the cost-cutting might actually work (especially zero testing).

Dave Richards seems to be sort of interested again although his Aston prototypes @ Le Mans project will keep Prodrive v busy this year.

You know what they say, a recession is when the innovators and buccaneers really come into their own. I am not particularly sorry to see the back of any manufacturers. Whatever one thinks about Max, he always predicted this.

If only Minardi could have hung on for a couple more years ...

(in Motor Sport magazine this month, Eddie Jordan is quite explicit about how Bernie 'helped' him out of F1).
  • Brawn GP is official, with Brawn as Team Principal, did not mention Fry's role but he was recently at the FOTA meeting.
  • they really call it brawn gp??
  • Yes, I'm sure it could have been worse though.
  • Sounds like a medical practice.
  • Oh! so it's a race team?! I thought that it was something to do with kicking pressed meat around.

Well there you go.