Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

OK, So where is Stoddart?

Max is going, and Torro thingo is up for sale, so where is Stoddart?

Presumably, he is waiting on them finishing the design of the 2010 car so that he can ride into Faenza with a pocketful of cash (or at least promises).

There aint much news about the boy these days, though he sold Ozjet last year (it went broke last month), and we know he lurves the sport.

Come on lad. Time to start stirring the pot again.

Comments

• Do you think he still has the funds?
  • Originally posted by viges
    Do you think he still has the funds?
    Just two years ago his personal fortune still was reported to be 186 million USD. I'd say it depends on how much he's still willing to waste.

He could definitely afford a couple more years in F1 if he'd want to ;). Not sure if that's the best way to invest your money though.
  • it will be nice to see him back; I can give him an idea; buy a team, change its name to Stoddard-Minardi United ; and we'll beat them all!
  • Didn't he say once that he'd be back when Max leaves?
  • yes, I can remember he said that he would only retrun, if Mosley leaves F1. I think that was what he said back in 07.