Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

o shit

i just listened to the dutch radio (yes i'm dutch), there seems to be a big change that TDW will drive for Minardi. It seems to be that if Doornbos won't get the Jordan seat, there is more money for Muermans to spent, to get TDW in Minardi.

Greetings Nardi(who is TDW and Minardi fan)

Comments

• From what I see and read Jos isn't interested in F1 anymore. Seems like he decided to completely focus on Champcar. But still, Muermans could be interesting for him in the US as well.

Although I have no clue how interesting the US is for Muermans.

Oh by the way. I probably am the only one who thinks this. But I really think it's pathetic that the word Vèrstappen has been added to the parser to be TDW. Same with Fèrrari and TOIT. Can't we just let the people who want to use the real names, use them?

I promise. I will start to say TOIT on my own... Now please..... ;-)

[Edited on 2/2/2005 by Stan]
  • I don't believe much in the Champcar story, it's never been written on the verstappen site.

But i also think that minardi ain't the place for Verstäppen, Minardi is for beginning drivers. Not for veteran's.

And yes the TOIT and TDW story is bullshit, it pisses a lot of Ferräri and Verstäppen fans of.
    (I can live with that, however.:D)
  • I think TDW is optional. Persons should feel free to take offence if they have never refered to Minardi as:

Minnows

Losers

Perennial Backmarkers

One of the 'slow' teams

A Joke

Waste of time, space, etc

etc, etc

If they have used these or similar epithets then who do they think they are takng offence?

As for TOIT, well who cares what the Tifosi, Nuvo Tifosi, or anyone else thinks?

Lots of love
  • Doornbos to Jordan and Kiesa to Minardi is a done deal (mark my words).
  • I subscribe the Fèrrari-Vèrstappen request.
    A s I said it's ridicoulos to read on a topic Enzo TOIT!!!!

One more thing.

You use the word tifosi here for TOIT fans, I guess that's how media do in your countries.

TIFOSO means "fan", in general (just referred to sports)

So, my friends, you all are tifosi as well.
    Proud tifosi of Minardi.
  • Fuck you Salvo.:spank:

For me Verstappen is TDW even if he should come back to drive Minardi in 2005. Once TDW forever TDW.:spank:

As for TOIT, I allow the use of the word Ferrari only when more appropriate in a negative context. FERRARI, MI HAI ROTTO LE PALLE!:hehe:
  • Ehehe, shut up you madman:hehe::spank::hehe:
  • I never said they were a waste of space Lease ;-)
  • TDW should stay home and make sure his garden is green :rolleyes:

Apparently he only wants to drive at Minardi if Doornbos doesn't drive
    for Jordan as he doesn't want to be beaten by Doornbos as the Jordan
    would be a faster car.

With a mentality like that he doesn't even deserve to look at a F1 race ;)
  • I don't think it'd be stupid at all. Why drive F1 if another Dutchman will be faster anyway? Jos would be out of people willing to sponsor him within a year, as they'd all go to Doornbos.

So he'd only make it even more complicated for himself to get back into F1 if Doornbos already was there.

[Edited on 2/2/2005 by Stan]
  • "Why drive F1 if another Dutchman will be faster anyway?"

Thank God the Italian, Brit', Aussie, Brazilian, French, German and/or any other nationality drivers don't think that way.
  • You all asume that Jos said this, but he didn't! Olav Mol did on a radiotalk. But if this were Jos his own words, yes, than he has no right to be in F1 again.

Enough about him I would say.
  • "Why drive F1 if another Dutchman will be faster anyway?"

Thank God the Italian, Brit', Aussie, Brazilian, French, German and/or any other nationality drivers don't think that way.
    Yeah, but they are from countries with lots of sponsoring opportunities or they don't need sponsors at all. Jos does. And they don't already have such a rotten reputation Jos already has ;)

[Edited on 3/2/2005 by Stan]
  • And sponshorship has nothing to do with it.
    If that were the case it should be something like
    If Doornbos get's to drive for Jordan i cannot drive due
    to the fact that all my sponsors have disappeared
    rather then i don't want to drive.

Thinking about it, this all implies that he has a choice to drive in F1,hmmm.
    Ok, i admit it, this story can't be true :cool:
  • It probably was just badly translated. Jos didn't even say it himself. But I think my logic could be quite accurate ;-)
  • TDW back at Minardi? Are you taking the piss? Now Stoddart would have to be even more of an asshole than even I consider him to be to give a driver who has time and time again during his time with Minardi slated the team........if I were a mechanic I would'nt even want to lift a finger for the guy..........Money or no money.......TDW should not be an option.
  • TDW should stay home and make sure his garden is green :rolleyes:

Apparently he only wants to drive at Minardi if Doornbos doesn't drive
    for Jordan as he doesn't want to be beaten by Doornbos as the Jordan
    would be a faster car.

With a mentality like that he doesn't even deserve to look at a F1 race ;)
    Jos and Robert share a sponsor and Jos did'nt want to get in Roberts way(he knew Jordan did'nt want him but they might go for Robert).

And Stoddart has already askerd Jos to come back to Minardi over the phone(so Jos said in an interview).

But I think Jos can better try for the champcarseat and let Robert have the Minardi seat, Robert still has something he can prove in a Minardi, a comeback for Jos would only be interesting in a team higher on the grid.
  • Robert in a Minardi? Would be nice, but it will be Kiesa...
  • TDW back at Minardi? Are you taking the piss? Now Stoddart would have to be even more of an asshole than even I consider him to be to give a driver who has time and time again during his time with Minardi slated the team........if I were a mechanic I would'nt even want to lift a finger for the guy..........Money or no money.......TDW should not be an option.
    I think it was made a bigger deal over here than it was within the team.
  • [quote]TDW back at Minardi? Are you taking the piss? Now Stoddart would have to be even more of an asshole than even I consider him to be to give a driver who has time and time again during his time with Minardi slated the team........if I were a mechanic I would'nt even want to lift a finger for the guy..........Money or no money.......TDW should not be an option.
    I think it was made a bigger deal over here than it was within the team. [/quote]

indeed, if the team was pissed off they would'nt have him back last year for a 2 seater event.
  • This topic is not what yoy think about tdw. But if you think tdw was bad for minardi? then ask yourself why he is still a big friend of stoddard.
  • It's based purely on lust! :spank:
  • Nah, TDW is a good friend of Muermans,
    Muermans is a sponsor that brings in good money each year.

Stoddard is smart enough not to make waves that might potentially
    loose him a good sponsor.
  • Noclue, you need to find a new avatar.
  • Many problems with the rookies' avatars RJ. Maybe it's time to split icons into the ones for newbies and a senior members section.
  • Or make a query that every avatar can be appointed to only 1 account.
  • Nah, TDW is a good friend of Muermans,
    Muermans is a sponsor that brings in good money each year.

Stoddard is smart enough not to make waves that might potentially
    loose him a good sponsor.
    Jos was friends with Stoddart before Muermans sponsored the team, Jos even showed Paul how to drive his collection of F1 cars(Paul owned Jos's Tyrell 025 at the time), they have been friends ever since Paul sponsored Arrows, Paul also was the man that showed Jos the pitboard on every lap in that season(2000).
  • Don't even think of taking my avatar........let your man love roam free somewhere else thank you very much!
  • You ought to see what I do with your avatar when you are not looking.
  • Or make a query that every avatar can be appointed to only 1 account.
    yup that will be done the same day I install the live video feeds from the PS05