Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

How to become a New Member

want to become a new member?

send an email to members@forzaminardi.com quoting your desired username

Comments

• You should "top" this thread !!!
  • I think the Dutch take over is over by now. I think you can safely turn the register page back on now ;-)
  • RJ - my evil twin equigley has 2 messages but cannot retrieve them - any ideas?

• By the way, RJ, your managing of the Dutch takeover was so perfect that, in case my company risks someday to be taken over by some bigger oil company, I will suggest my management to employ you as Takeover emergency Manager! :D;)
  • BTW, Stan, why that flag in your signature? Did you move to Western Samoa? If yes, you're my legend!
  • asked him already, indeed it looks like the samoan flag!
    By the way, RJ, your managing of the Dutch takeover was so perfect that, in case my company risks someday to be taken over by some bigger oil company, I will suggest my management to employ you as Takeover emergency Manager!
    would be good, finally someone willing to pay me :rolleyes:
  • just log in with your old log in and retreive the messages, quig...
  • Unless I got my old log screwed up then it is not working. I can post so therefore I should be able to access all other aspects...I wish everything worked like a Mac.
  • ^I wished every Mac worked like a good PC.

Aloha Stan, ukelele?
  • Actually, I didn't even know what Samoa was until I found the word "samoa" somewhere on this site two days ago.

[Edited on 11/2/2005 by Stan]
  • Stan, you're not my legend!:spank:

RJ, I told you to put a survey concerning the most serious contender for the title this year! The Band of the DUtchmen (who still come as visitors although they cannot register any longer) is screwing off the new survey as well. Obvious, if you put something concerning the Netherlands, Dutch language or TDW.:spank:
  • RJ put a Dutch forum before, dunno how did it went and why was erased as I can't speak a word of dutch:(

The problem is: how to split the stable dutchies with the visitng ones who only cheer TDW? That's a difficult issue to solve.
    Maybe allowing only registered members to vote, if possible... Dunno:P
  • The problem is: how to split the stable dutchies with the visitng ones who only cheer TDW? That's a difficult issue to solve.
    If that would be the way to separate the stable form unstable dutchies on the JV-forum, any survey there would be a complete disaster .....

Btw, Stoddart's words saying 'commercially, there is no room for two dutch drivers at Minardi ' are actually not his own. They come from the Albers management. That does mean a lot, because the whole charade about JV coming back and Doornbos talking to Minardi, is actually 'in control' of the Albers management. Now, I do not mean to say that the Albers management will effectively block any dutchie to join Minardi ( if it's possible), but they will block some(body). Pay back time.....that's what it is.

lock