Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Kimi on the rocks

According to what reported by Finnish and German press, Kimi Raikkonen has been seen several times drunk in Gran Canaria in the last few days, apparently due to the despair for having been dumped by his wife Jenny, married a few months ago.

Hans Joakim Stuck said this is unacceptable by a guy who is an example for all youngsters, and this is the difference between him and MS, who would never have such demeanour in public.

Norbert Haug, embarrassed, said that a reasonable solution shall be found internally in McLaren.

What I say is just that if he feels like drinking a lot at the moment, he is fully entitled to. We must not confuse the public man and the popular man, it's the politicians who HAVE to give the example, not the F.1 drivers.

But, at the bottom of it, c'm on Kimi, your career is worth much more than 1 or 1000 pussies!!!!!

Comments

• He's a Finn for fock's sake - they drink! That is what they DO!

But that pic of Hakinen is scary - MH looks like he could f you up if rightly pissed off!
  • So very funny :hehe:
  • It's not Häkkinen, looks maybe similar.

Kimi is a typical Finn :rolleyes:

[Edited on 27/11/2004 by Walker]
  • NOT Hak? Must be his twin.
  • The second picture looks like an "O-Face".
  • Details please.
  • He was young and a F1 driver..........what the hell would he WANT to get married for..........do an Eddie Irvine thats what I say! You're only young once!
  • ^ How romantic :angel:
  • Details please.
    Watch Office Space.
  • I have - must have missed something.

Lundberg fucked her...
  • He was young and a F1 driver..........what the hell would he WANT to get married for..........do an Eddie Irvine thats what I say! You're only young once!
    F1 driver or not, I agree.
  • It's not the first time either, I've seen a clip last year where Kimi fell of the top deck of a ship at a party in finland.
  • I have - must have missed something.

Lundberg fucked her...
    Don't recall the "show her my O-Face" part? :spank:
  • It's not the first time either, I've seen a clip last year where Kimi fell of the top deck of a ship at a party in finland.
    Jeah, that was kind of fnny :hehe: :hehe:
  • another future world champion down the drain i suppose...looks like we have to wait for the spaniard to be the next wdc...
  • Oh, come on. Good to see the Kimster is a human being and enjoys getting shitfaced as much as the next man. Careful about driving the next day though, Kimi ...
  • Update over at Planet F1

Kimi: 'I wish I were just a normal chap'

Wednesday December 01 2004
    Kimi Raikkonen said he wishes he was just a "normal chap" after humiliating photographs of him on a drinking spree in Gran Canaria recently appeared in the press.

Former F1 driver Hans-Joachim Stuck strongly criticised Raikkonen's conduct after the Bild recently published photos of the Finn, who was so drunk that he had to be held up before he finally collapsed on the street.

The commentator said that he could not imagine Michael Schumacher behaving in such a way.

"A Formula 1 driver cannot drink publicly in such a way. Raikkonen is a role model for millions of children and young people," he told ITV.

Although the 25-year-old apologised for his behaviour, he admitted that the pressure of being famous is becoming rather frustrating.

"I was drunk all right? I had a few drinks and danced - why shouldn't I? Everyone relaxes in different ways," he told a Finnish newspaper.

"Sometimes I wish I were just a normal chap."
  • The commentator said that he could not imagine Michael Schumacher behaving in such a way.
    The Schumacher Bros and Panis got trashed after the 2003 season in Japan and threw a fridge out a window, then took a forklift for a spin.
  • ^ Touche`
  • I was just about to bring that up Scruff.

People have short memories and the public have high expectations. If only they placed these on themselves.

This one's for you Kimi *cracks open a bottle of Finlandia vodka* Cheers!
  • Go Kimi!
    He's a saxon/barbarian european going on holidays to the south of Spain, what were you expecting of him, museum visiting?

Emmett, two things for you bud:
    1. I haven't seen that tv show in my life and I understand what's an 'O-Face'. C'mon pal, you know what it is, take a look at his face.
    2.Another thread was all about bashing Jello for swearing, take a look at yourself fellow christian religious. Your sins are not an example for the herd :hehe:
  • Crashy Xmas holidays for the Raikko family: Kimi crashed a SUV Cadillac losing control of it on the road to Kirkonummi, near Helsinki. A few days later, his wife Jenny destroyed the BMW 6 series that Kimi had bought for her in a multiple crash in Helsinki,

Good news is that they didn't get any injury and that they're back together.

Needless to say, Norbert Haug was not very pleased that Kimi, for his private use, owned a Cadillac and a BMW......:hehe::hehe:
  • Emmett, two things for you bud:
    1. I haven't seen that tv show in my life and I understand what's an 'O-Face'. C'mon pal, you know what it is, take a look at his face.
    I guess I'm not hip anymore.

2.Another thread was all about bashing Jello for swearing, take a look at yourself fellow christian religious. Your sins are not an example for the herd :hehe: [/quote]

I'm not a Christian - I'm a Roman Catholic.
  • Kimi = drunkard.
  • Now that I looked at the pics closer it looks like Lease, not Kimi:hehe:
    Emmett you gotta accept your age dude. You still rock, don't worry. Hey ho, let's go!
  • Too old to rock n roll, too young to die.
  • Hehe....Kimi caught againm this time drinkdriving in Budapest after a Red Bull Party! Apparently fined for $7500, he turned out to have lost his wallet.

And he had also sponsored the "either drink or drive" advert campaign earlier this year!

:D;)
  • Bzzzzt!

Time's up.