Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Mad Harry Vane
    What the hell does it mean?
  • I'm Iron James Vane.

Aye matey!

Just getting prepared for Talk Like a Pirate Day.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html
  • Dirty Sam Kidd???
  • Dirty Roger Rackham

Har har !!!:cool:
  • Ey Jim lad I'm Captain Sam Bonney strange as I've never been to sea. :cool:
  • Dirty Sam Kidd???
    So am I...
  • Your pirate name is:
    Mad Sam Kidd
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
  • Bloody Sam Read
    Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
  • Bloody Sam Kidd
    Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• Captain Roger Cash

narrrrr
  • Iron William Flint
    A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
  • Black John Flint

Typical I get a fairly cool sounding pirate imo but my names spelt Jon not JOHN.
  • Black Tom Rackham..........
  • Iron Davy Read
  • Mad Jack bonney - but what's the point?
  • If you have to ask you'll never know.
  • Dirty Tom Rackham
    You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
  • Captain Roger Vane

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
  • Eh - you Salvo and I all share the same surname!
  • Happy or scared??? I'll get back to you on that. ;) Just remember who's in charge............

Right, I need a skill set list from both of you and let's stage a coup somewhere! Could be fun. How about Italy? I could be Prime Minister and Minister for Sport, Iron James I think you should be the Minister for Defence and SecState, and Mad Harry Minister for Information, I'll sort the rest out when I get your lists. My missus could be Treasury boss(nothing much changes there!!!).

TOIT is out, Minardi becomes the national motorsport team, and European Aviation the new national airline. Fondmetal will be aquired by the Govt, and all it's facilities moved to Faenza at Govt expense and sited next to the team's factory.

So that's it, sorted. Now where's that passport??