Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Easy!

Comments

• They will be gone as soon as the second driver, who will NOT be TDW, is hired.
  • [quote][quote]And is you are as fast as Jos "The Boss" Verstappen, you are the easiest target you can imagine.... even in a Ferrari :hehe:
    Yeah right... and you are a Minardi fan??
    that's the quickest car in the universe pfff [/quote]

You are so damn right fozzie, lets us all united Verstappen fan's.

PS: that threat mails Eddy get last year are not comming from the Verstappen fan's

GR.

Gallardo [/quote]

great, yes, all Verstappen fans please unite
    But could you do that on verstappen.nl ?

PS. You are right, it can't have been a verstappen fan who written those threat
    mails, just look at this forum. verstappen didn't get a seat in the Minardi and there hasn't even been one that came to this forum and is showing his frustration :rolleyes:
  • PROPOSAL

1) to my dear friends minardi fans:
    My friends, could you please behave like adults and ignore silly kids'trash? I come here to relax.

2) to our beloved verstappen's fans:
    Could you please have a little patience and wait until the day in wich Minardi will announce its second driver, and then come back with your nice posts about your living legend?

Thank you

:mad:
  • PROPOSAL

1) to my dear friends minardi fans:
    My friends, could you please behave like adults and ignore silly kids'trash? I come here to relax.

2) to our beloved verstappen's fans:
    Could you please have a little patience and wait until the day in wich Minardi will announce its second driver, and then come back with your nice posts about your living legend?

Thank you

Well said Salvo. it's one of the reasons I can't be bothered to post. Hearing lots about Joss is one thing. Hearing us go winge about it mades me tired very easily.
  • Where am I on this?
  • [quote]Sorry P1 - 6043917

area code 650
    Aren't USA area codes supposed to be 555 ?
    At least in every Hollywood movie 555 is the area code (whatever the city is) !!!:P [/quote]

That's actually made for movies specifically from what I gather, and that all movies/tv shows have to use 555 as their phone number...maybe something to do with BAT? :P
  • t is because NO numbers in the states start with 555 - it is a safe number to use. Back in the day a song had a phone number in it and every time it was played people would dial it and all hell broke loose.
  • JENNY - 876-5309
  • By?

Tommy TwoTone of course!
  • Tutone Quigs, sheesh.
  • There is some hope !!

Right now on verstappen.nl a discussion has broken loose about the behaviour of so-called Vfans on other websites. Mr. S_M actions are not received with great applause. There is is a feeling of discomfort that those other 'fans' ruin the reputation of what a Vfan really is.
  • lease, in all fairness, MinardiP1 is a grown man, Scuderia mark is 13 and clearly educationally subnormal, we had them before and they will be dealt with in an apropriate manner once those lazy Romans get their act together and install my phone...
  • Scuderia mark is 13 and clearly educationally subnormal
    I knew it.
  • once those lazy Romans get their act together and install my phone...
    May have to make them an offer they can't refuse to speed things up.
  • Yes, yes, yes, grown up and probably give me a hard time in March but in times of war when folks are distracted (such as the 'Suderia Mark Affair', one slips in the odd sideways jibe.............................................well, just for the fun of it really
  • Great news (also for the dutchies); The guy is gone and won't come back..... (at least, that's what he told us).
  • Rime - did he post that on another board?

RJ - good job but what or how did you give him the good news?
  • [quote]Scuderia mark is 13 and clearly educationally subnormal
    I knew it. [/quote]

Yeah, I think everybody did. Some subnormal do rock, like Homer Simpson. S_M may try and visit Springfield and get wise.

I hpe Rime you're right. This kinda duchies are a pain in the arse
  • Hey Dutchies - are there places where the water you guys drink is loaded with drugs? Some of you are great but some act like crack head Bob.
  • Don't be insulting. Pommie! I'm feeling sick now - they think I'm a fuckin' Brit.
  • Start the day - hell I've polished off e few glasses of Italy's finest - its time for bed!
  • Someone has to keep the mill running! See ya later.:o
    Simple solution, do all my posting at work.

Tea Time of course ;-)

Hey RJ deleted my afrikaans prose.javascript:insertAtCaret(':(','')

I'm from Durban BTW
  • Oh, you colonials are so much fun. The chippy Aussies, the special needs Yanks and as for the monobrow Boks, well, a bit too 'banjo' for my liking. But we love you. Yes, we do.
  • Hey Alloy! How's the boytjies down in Durbs doing? It's raining like hell up here in Pretoria. ;)
    Well you guys need it more than we do, looks like a storm's brewing though.

Nice to know we have some supporters in Pretoria, I was beginning to think that me (and my long suffering mates) were the only Minardi supporters in SA.

Marc
  • Oh, you colonials are so much fun. The chippy Aussies, the special needs Yanks and as for the monobrow Boks, well, a bit too 'banjo' for my liking. But we love you. Yes, we do.
    LOL Simon
    Thank Brits for the 80's pom music, Benny Hill, Ricky Gervais and the Falklands war, among others..
  • Rime - did he post that on another board?

RJ - good job but what or how did you give him the good news?
    Yep, there is a discussion on verstappen.nl about this type of 'fans' where he posted he won't ever visit this board again, I heard also RJ took his pass together with Fozzies one.

More good news: You guys can stop bashing Verstappen 'cause he stopped bashing Minardi:

This week the announcement that Christijan Albers would be driving for Minardi in 2005 became public news. A team that Jos Verstappen knows well because he drove for them in 2003. We ask Jos for his opinion on Albers joining the elite of F1, even though it is with a team that drives at the back of the field. "I think it is excellent for the Dutch motorsport that a Dutch guy participates in Formula 1. This also is a good thing for the Dutch channel SBS6, which broadcasts the Grand Prix. Paul Stoddart is a fantastic guy and Minardi is a good team to work with and for."

[Edited on 14/1/2005 by Rime]
  • Like your style Yoko - let's create a diversion by arguing the Malvinas toss for the next fortnight. Maybe we can persuade the Yanks to get involved this time but let's cool the Santiago connection. I'll meet you in Patagonia.
  • Gotta love a war about a strategic base that took enormous logistics just to get a fighting force to.

Imagine fighting over Falklands/Malvinas.............. how the whales and Dolphins must have laughed.
  • Imagine fighting over Falklands/Malvinas.............. how the whales and Dolphins must have laughed.
    Certainly more than the guys on the Belgrano and the Sheffield did. :cool:

What were the Argies thinking? There's no point in holding back your aircraft carrier! Go hard or go home.
  • I miss dst, his yin balanced your yang.
    Emmitt, tell him to take your hand off your yang........no man needs that!