Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The OZgp thread

2»

Comments

• Originalmente escrito por salvo
    Did Barrichello quit F1?
    No!
    He got 2 points !!!

But seriously, would it be different if he'd stayed at TOIT? They have problems of their own.

I heard RTL commentators saying that he's having trouble adapting himself to braking with left foot.
    At TOIT he braked with his right foot, but in the Honda he can't because of a steering"pipe/tube"going in the middle between both pedals !!
  • Lord, he's been moaning about left foot braking for years. In fact, at one stage he claimed he was doing it with success at 'circuits where it's necessary'.
  • Rubens problems are in his head - as is usually the case with drivers. Best if they don't think too hard about the driving.
  • Viges, as I stated earlier the race really reminded me of those halcyion days of 2002, with three notable exemptions, no Minardi, no Carlton Colds (had to drink Fosters instead!-in Australia!-with Lease!) and Webber in an unreliable motor.
  • With Lease?! You poor thing.
  • Latent regard betrays you sweetness.