Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Honda livery?

2»

Comments

• I think good old Melbourne shot itself in the foot by refusing a 'night' race. Bernie will keep it on the calendar but, I'm afraid, dear Roo, it won't be the opener anymore.
  • When I went to Adelaide many moons ago, it was the last race of the season. I loved it. At the end of the race the mechanics would sell what they could to the crowd including the shirts off their back. It was just a great atmosphere.

I think the night race is an "out" for both parties, because both parties know it will never happen. Convenient way for both to save face.

Viges, the one thing that has annoyed me most about the Melbourne GP is the lack of support from the media. Melbourne media esp sports media here are so "Aussie rules centric" that they think it is the best sport in the world and pan all other sports as boring.

So if it goes, it goes. I'll just have to get used to 15 pages of Aussie rules in the sports section.