Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

6 nations

2»

Comments

• Pedgogic. Very gentle explanation from Lease.
  • Scotland don't have a chance against us and France and Ireland will fall. Wales will win.

England will struggle to avoid getting the wooden spoon.
  • I've got scotland in my heart and I just listened Flower of scotland and had a thrill
    But today must be our day, FORZA AZZURRIIIIIIIIIIIIII, let's give the jocks the wooden spoon:D:D
  • pfffff the same old story, italy makes too many errors... they'll never win again playing like this.
  • Hey Salvo dont worry the good times will come! When god knows but some day!!:)
  • it's a shame, if italy had played as they did with ireland...
  • Tough Luck England. --------- Póg mo thón:hehe:
  • let's go to london... who knows
  • Again a good match lost.
    37-7 is too much, but after all, they're the world champions
    what happened to ireland?
  • The French ripped the Irish apart with a fantastic display. The better team won easily.
  • scottland getting their ass kicked as we speak. wales is turning into some kind of harlem globe trotters
  • One away from a grandslam. Wales are going to beat Ireland the same as they beat the other 4 teams.