Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New PS05 in black, Yellow and White colors

2»

Comments

• Even just a pure black car looks good, I remember last season when Jordan ran a pure black car, it looked really good, some bright spark on atlas put a gold line around it and put a JPS logo on it, amazing

black car with white writing, when skilfully done looks really good!
  • So, what's the pic of the BAR got to do with the comment on the Jordan ?;)
  • I couldnt find the Jordan. Bit of imagination and its the same thing ;)
  • Didn't we run some tests earlier in the year wuth an all black car with "MinardiF1Team" in gold lettering on the sidepods?
  • "I think LB Icon is their new logo... "

But they run the old cactus tree logo on the top of CA's helmet from memory.
  • stumped me
  • So people agree the yellow/gold lines are better?

Then what do you say, It's only a small change but it's worthwhile. If I write a petition will everyone back it up?
  • I will.
  • "I think LB Icon is their new logo... "

But they run the old cactus tree logo on the top of CA's helmet from memory.
    They are paying twice: once forLB Icon and once for Lost Boys(cactus logo). See sponsorlist on TOMS !!!!
  • So people agree the yellow/gold lines are better?

Then what do you say, It's only a small change but it's worthwhile. If I write a petition will everyone back it up?
    They won't listen.
    Although we could get the little Imola mafia to give them harrass them about it over dinner....
  • JEEZ WHAT A DECEPTIVE HEADLINE!

I was like "finally news on the appearance of the new vehicle!"

nope....just another poster's desire to relive that crappy yellow car. :spank:
    Oh, and totally agree with these sentiments.
    Don't make solid claims in a thread title that are nothing moe than wishful thinking. :spank:
  • This is true:

The F1 regulation does not allow color change in middle of championship. We going to wait for the next year for new car design. The PS04B is very pretty, but I prefer the Minardi black and yellow Style. Beyond that, we are the Formula 1 lions, and the yellow represents the lion.
  • Chesk i t out - it is NOT BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a VERY DARK BLUE!
  • Chesk i t out - it is NOT BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a VERY DARK BLUE!
    Oh yes.
    My resolution color PC is bad. The car seems black. Or better: I see black color...

They go to find that I am daltonic
  • I like that colour scheme with the dark blue. That picture is rare one! See we are running a Subaru engine which was tested in the spring of 1989. We didn't use it in the end after several tests as the results were poor.
  • I have a bigger picture of just that engine somewhere - one day I'll find it and post it. Too bad it failed as a flat 12 would have been awesome.

That car with both the Subaru and Ford lumps was for sale a bunch of years back. 90 K US and it was yours for the taking.
  • French, you say?