Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Hope we can get Zsolt Back for the test job!!!

We need a expierince test driver like Zsolt who can help developed the car.
I hope that Zsolt is a oppertunity for Minardi!

Comments

• True. He'd be a good choice.
  • I'm quite confident!!!

Seeing that his sponsors only wanted him in a F1 role and not in Champcar !!!!
  • If only you'd all been at Minardifest '05.........;)
  • yoy're mean dan:hehe:
  • I have read everywhere in the hungaro press that he has a really good chance to get the test driver role. He "just" has to find 2,5 million $...
    Maybe Zsolt has to play on the lottery, because if he hits the jackpot then we can forget that Lee guy ;)
  • Well, Lee could replace Nissany...:mad: ;)
  • If they get Zsol tthey should sign him for the rest of the season except Jap and China races.
    It would be wise to have Lee there (publicity).
  • If I was Zsolt I would not take the role. He has to move up th egrid. Imagine going from driver to tester in the smallest team????

He needs to do a Bernoldi. How he got the drive at BAR I'd never know.
  • Zsolt is not what Minardi need, especially now they have a more competitive car. They need a driver who brings enough sponsorship to secure a cosworth V8 for next year.
  • maybe we should think out of the damn box and sign zsolt to a long term deal. This short term chasing the buck is not working. god forbid that Zsolt goes the Alonso route in few years. I think we need to remember that this is a business and it should be run and approached as such. please see my comments on the Please to Paul S thread. Thinking about securing Cosworth is short term. We should be thinking about securing the #1 constructors spot. That's not going to happen by chasing the shrot term sponser. We need a sales and marketing team that goes to work everyday. With money we can grow. it's about the damn money.