Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Barna GP thread

124»

Comments

• haha, TDW the potential world champion!
    TDW is sitting home now cause he can't get a job:rolleyes:,
    the only job he has now is boycotting the Trust Minardi deal in court:(.
  • No, please, no TDW anymore.

De la Rosa, Gene, Davidson... someone
  • TDW is the most unloyal driver with have ever had with Minardi.
    He is not a bad driver but the person TDW isn't the most nice and loyal guy that a team could have.

Ciao
  • Anyway i think that owher rookie's are doing well, it looks like that Albers is giving great technical support and Patrick is learning and learning.
    Don't forgot that Albers have worked with the Mercedes fabrique DTM team for the last two years, If you have driven there you know what proffesion means cause it is a very proffesional team by Mercedes.
    I think he is using his exprience from there know with Minardi.
    Patrick is very nice but if i hear his interviews he is not showing great mental skills and sounds frustrated the last two races, that is not helping the team i think, but he wil learn.
    Both guys are very loyal to owher team and are blessing the team guys for there great job, after yesterday both drivers blessed the team for there hard work and they show confidence in there team crew, that's a good sign!

[Edited on 9/5/2005 by MinardiSquad]
  • Yes, I like the 2 drivers, they're alright. I'm just saying that with a new car to develpo in such conditions, to have an experienced driver (possibly with a good testing experience) would be nice.
  • By the way: I like the comments of other drivers:

Felipe Massa:
    [...] Everybody who finished in front of us was quicker.

:hehe:

I should read Saubers PRs more often :hehe:

[Edited on 8/5/2005 by Homer]
    Maybe they have Matt write all their PR ???:P
  • Thats totally true!!!
    We need a expirience driver!!
    But wich driver could to these job for Minardi?
    Is Baumgartner a techincal driver? maybe he can give us support
  • at least he has the experience of the PS04 behind him.

I'd love to have Zsolt backe in the team.
  • By the way: I like the comments of other drivers:

Felipe Massa:
    [...] Everybody who finished in front of us was quicker.

:hehe:

I should read Saubers PRs more often :hehe:

Remember though, that isn't always the case. Look at San Marino, Shumacher was faster than Alonso, and finished behind him.

Ravlen