Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MCSF at USGP

2»

Comments

Group Shot with MCSF
  • Emmett; tell the broad with Fabiana that I'm interested. Hell, you can tell Fabiana too.
  • MCSF has been very succesfull, on the belgian televison (frech part) they said there were enromously much Minardi fans with big flags :)

they are noticing minardi :D
  • That is the name of the game. Remember at Imola GCM asked me, but he means all Minaardi fans, to keep preaching the gospel of Minardi. In other words keep the level of support high and show to others why we are fans - and they will become fans as well!
  • Having a great time at the GP so far even though I wasn't there until Friday, but I'll go nuts if the race is screwed over this tire crap.

Cool thing this year: you can actually buy Minardi gear at the merchandise tents. A couple team shirts, a generic Minardi hat, and Albers crew shirts and hat (I picked up one of each for $100 total). Good to see they've finally noticed, and that people seems to be buying them! Lots more Minardi-clad fans than any year prior.

Anyway, here's hoping for another point on Sunday, Forza Minardi!!!
  • Great shots, bravo.