Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out!
Ok, we're two months out from the first race, but let's put our reputations as predictors on the line and list what we think 2006 will bring.
How about 1-11 in the Constructors, top 10 in the driver's championship, and any other things you think will emerge as talking points in 2006?
7. Red Bull
10. Super Aguri
11. Toro Rosso
1. M Schu (F)
2. Raikonnen (M)
3. Alonso (R)
4. Barrichello (H)
5. Montoya (M)
6. Massa (F)
7. Buttons (H)
8. Webber (W)
9. Fisichella (R)
10. Coulthard (RB)
1. MSchu to win the WDC despite not having the fastest car, Ferrari to fail to win the WCC due to Massa throwing it away more than once whilst in a solid position for points
2. Kimi to once again overshadow Montoya, but the pair of them being consistent enough to just pip Ferrari for the Constructors.
3. Alonso to get most of Renault's points, Fisi to have his final year of F1.
4. Barrichello to wake the British public up to Jenson perhaps not being as good as they'd like to think.
5. Williams Cosworth to win at least one race. Webber to hose Rosberg for the first half of the season, it'll get more balanced later on as Rosberg gets confidence.
6. Toyota to once again fail to win a race, but get 3 or 4 podiums in an up and down year.
7. Coulthard to get a podium, maybe two.
8. Aguri to swamp Midland and Toro Rosso once the new car comes online. The new car to look strangely like a Honda. ;)
9. Albers and Monteiro to prove a solid combo, getting points more than once. The Midland car to be quite a solid machine.
10. BMW to sack Villeneuve mid-season.
11. Toro Rosso to be caught cheating!
[Edited on 4/1/2006 by MinardiP1]