Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE FINAL IMOLA TICKET THREAD

Comments

• Amen quiq, amen.

P.S. only relevant to those who worship at the church of Minardi
  • Cannot wait, gentlemen, cannot wait.

Salvo, I see the difference between the various Tosa locations but I don't think it will be huge. The best seats may well have a better view of the cars approaching on the entrance to Villeneuve but Tosa is where the action is.

Along with the banner I will, of course, be bringing the FM London branch's flag pole 'o' fun which has proudly displayed the Union Jack, Welsh Dragon and European Minardi flags at Silverstone, Barca, Albert Park, Magny-Cours and Zeltweg.

Thanks for all your work, boys.
  • you've got my paypal address, right quig? should be in your paypal memory
  • Viges

so you might be bringing a Union Jack.......hmmmmmm I guess I gotta remember to pack MATCHES for the Imola trip........

Murph
  • Go easy on him Murph - Viges thinks that prod's from the Old Sod are Irish.
  • Murph, you made me think of my scottish months...
  • Murph -Emmo- Viges-
    As a proud Irish Minardi man i have no prob with the Union Jack on a flag pole as long as the Irish and Italian Tricolours and the Stars and Stripes fly's as well!! Otherwise we have contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • More the merrier but bring your own pole. FM London has room for the three I mentioned!

Murph, you twisted firestarter, leave the matches at home.

Actually, the track I got the most verbal for flying the Union Jack was Albert Park. What a surprise.
  • Whilst on the subject of flags I shall be bringing the Minardi Lion, but must look into a flag pole
  • its sad reading this post if you cant come......bloody army....

3G video call maybe...?
  • its sad reading this post if you cant come......bloody army....

3G video call maybe...?
    Agreed :(
    Just looked at the family finances and realised that I've no budget. :(

Still, I will be looking out for members during the race and looking forward to seeing the factory photos :)
  • Worth repeating:

Have a great time and get lots of pics! I'll be looking for flags and rowdy FMers on TV!
  • I hope it's going to be hard to miss us! Usually at GPs I only see one other person in Minardi gear, if I'm lucky.

minardirule: I suggest a telescopic 'landing pole' or whatever river anglers/fishermen call them. Most are 1 metre long when collapsed, so handy for transportation. They extend to all sorts of lengths. I went to 5m and it seems about right. As Quig says, to ensure a place you need to get there mid-morning which I'm sure we'll do.
  • The pole I use is one that is used for window washing. Cost me about $7 at Home Depot. I collapses down quite small. The NASCAR crowd has these massive ones but they cost $100 or more!
  • Yep I'm still at my same job so April is a month where I cannot take holiday, June, sept, oct, and even March would have been fine....never mind.
  • Finally managed to book flights, will be landing at Bologna 15:25 Monday 18/04/05:D:D

Thanks for the flag pole advice.
  • So im the last one to land??? On Tues.

I found prices expensive on monday so went for tues morning.

Rule: Where are you flying from? and who with?
  • Flying from Stanstead with easyjet, cheapest I could find with half decent departure times, how about you?
  • Stanstead with Ryanair, I could of gone on the Monday but it would make my accommodation too expensive.

• I booked
    (time to pay till 21st feb with discounts)

But they don’t send tickets out of europe!!!

emmett, i gave your name and email for payment (except for my 2 tickets, as i already told you)

2 options:

1 you all take the tickets in imola

2 they send tickets to a european address. Of course to one of you who's going to be there from the beginnig, so not me.
    RJ?
    they want to know it before payment, cos the spedition price is different (italy or europe)

If you let me know something BEFORE 17,30 italian time, I'll call them for the last time to give them the address where to send te tickets, and it's over (finally).

I booked 8 sundays (quig, murph4, viges, RJ, Jello) plus 2 "3days" for Ste & minardirule.
  • Salvo - we will pick the tickets up at Imola.

I emailed you some other questions so let me know the answers when you get a minute.

Speaking for me, the rest of the Americans and probably the ferign devils, your efforts to make this part of the Minardifest happen so smoothly is great.

You will be rewarded in Imola I'm sure!
  • emmett did you already send the bill? i didn't get it
  • I pre-emptively raise my vino in honor of Quigley, RJ and Salvo. bravo guys.
  • grazie.
    I'll call them now and I hope there won't be problems anymore.

emmett, they'll send you a form, they did with me.
    cia
  • There you go Quig, have some of my hard earnt student loan!!!!!;)
  • Better late than never - thanks!
  • Did you get my email Quigs? How am I supposed to Paypal you the cashola?
  • I covered for you but check your email again.
  • The one from the 4th? I replied and I need to know which email addy to use on the paypal bit.