Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Its Official! Friesacher Announced

Comments

• Minardi European Havana!
  • Joking apart, I find it not so healthy to have two such youngsters in the team, would have preferred a youngster coupled with someone with experience (not Jos).

Anyway, I am really confident we will be having a good season. We should beat Jordan - Ale!
  • I feel bad for Zsolt, however I am really pleased with this driver pairing. I feel quietly confident that we'll do well when the new car comes out.

I can feel the start of the season already.
  • what is zsolt going to do now? - does he have another team outside the F1 world? - will he test for us?

I also feel sorry for the guy - he won a very worthy point for the team that avoided a very embarassing zero point position.
  • [quoteBut why didn't Fidel sponsor our cars??????? [/quote]

you're not a very good commie. Here is a hint.

Capitalism is bad. F1 is the pinacle of capitalism.

Ergo ...
  • i really hope he can catch a GP2 seat...
    if not then he is going to work for his fater's Renault dealership... (Zsolt's fater said this, funny huh?)
  • If his father has good connections at Renault he might be able to score a drive in the World Series by Renault.
  • Alright RJ. You can open up registration again! ;-)
    yeah right, I like it the way it is now
    RJ, you should be happy! You're half Austrian and half Dutch, and Minardis this yearare going to be driven by an Austrian and a Dutchman. You chose the right team
    thought so too today :-)
    Any original pics - stories, interviews....Fabiana stories?
    she wasn't there i'm afraid. plenty of other very, very nice girls though. you'd have loved it.

• Did we bring a camera?
  • i haven't reached the stage of desperation yet where I take pictures of random women at a press conference, emmett:rolleyes:

but all other pictures are being uploaded as I am writing this
  • i haven't reached the stage of desperation yet where I take pictures of random women at a press conference
    You will, its called marriage.
  • hahaha

maybe i should launch www.forzaminardi-babes.com
    anyway pictures are up now, enjoy

going to bed, spending 8 hours in a car is not healthy:hehe:
  • Right on - nitey night.

But try this on for size. 2 hours in a car every work day for the past 21 years with more to come.
  • but all other pictures are being uploaded as I am writing this
    Looks like they will continue the old ugly livery another year! :mad: Shame, I liked the black car.
  • Great to see Friesacher on board! I was hoping it would be him, his Misano test in November impressed me greatly. I could be wrong (I usually am), but I have a good feeling about Patrick..

So, who do you guys think will gain the upper hand, Friesacher or Albers?

BTW, I hope Zsolt will find a seat in another series. He demonstrated last year that he's a determined guy who is willing to give 110% whenever it is needed. Perhaps not the next Senna, but at least his head is not up his arse.
  • [quote]but all other pictures are being uploaded as I am writing this
    Looks like they will continue the old ugly livery another year! :mad: Shame, I liked the black car.
    image [/quote]

Don't get too concerned. It could just be that they didn't want to bother with painting the PS01 up.
  • Oh yes, you might be right. Just 2,5 weeks and we will know!
    I could be wrong (I usually am), but I have a good feeling about Patrick..
    Yeah, I think he will do a good job. In my opinion he will be as fast or even faster than Albers.

[Edited on 16/2/2005 by vuurmuur]
  • Great to see the driver line up confirmed. Looking good for the season!
    Not a big fan of the old livery either, the black did look very slick in tests but the sponsors would probably not show up too well on the camaras which might be a problem.

• I bet we do new liveryu with the new car.
  • Any word on a naming sponsor?

I thought that was what Kiesa was bringing?

Please, no black, white and red.

• There was one that I know of Roo, but supposedly things were to be done by the end of Jan. It was a biggy too.
  • Ya - what he said.

Livery? Anything but that f'n magpie theme. Enough already.
  • Happy that we have a racer, not happy about the livery!
  • Is there some kind of inner circle that knows all this major sponsor crap but doesn't post it? :mad:

How about letting a few others know whats going on? How about a p.m. feature RJ? :)
  • he was a very nice guy though, very friendly... i know he has a bad reputation but I guess "pecuniam non olet"

see front page article for full interview with stoddart and friesacher.

from velden it's bye bye
    very frendly??????
    maybe with you.... BUT....!!!!!:(
  • Welcome weatherman and well done RJ.

Good line up for Minardi - let's pass the Yellow Peril soonliest.
  • the weatherman being the first member to register through our "new" system, welcome indeed

p1, jello just wants to be interesting:hehe:
  • Oh, it's interesting alright. ;)
  • you're not a very good commie. Here is a hint.

Ergo ...

Minardi is a small team struggling against the big team

therefore Minardi = proleteriat.

I support Minardi = I support proleteriat!

Q.E.D.
  • at least the media (or the ones I saw) didn't focus on this Haider connection.!;)