Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Its Official! Friesacher Announced

13»

Comments

• because it is completely irrelevant in this context.

Friesacher comes from Carinthia, his main sponsor is the Carinthian tourist board, who is the highest representative of a province (or Bundesland)? the governor, who is the governor? Haider

so what?
  • and what does haider stands for?

(this is a real question not a fake maybe the media portrays him as a xenophobic guy and you know something else?)
  • Good work RJ excellent coverage and good news on the driver line up I think.

The politics involved is an interesting side line but as long as this tourist board (and I do hope he has some decent commercial sponsors as well) pays up and keeps quiet, I can't see a major problem as long as the new livery doesn't involve swastika's
  • Good work RJ excellent coverage and good news on the driver line up I think.

The politics involved is an interesting side line but as long as this tourist board (and I do hope he has some decent commercial sponsors as well) pays up and keeps quiet, I can't see a major problem as long as the new livery doesn't involve swastika's
    Its not the first, because we(hungary) have a same story with Zsolt, but here everybody was wery angry. The manager is clever ... but the politics.... Maybe Zsolt sad one years ago: I need the many.. and it makes no difference what kind of many I have. I want to go to the F1!
  • On the dutch site www.formule1nieuws.nl it is said that Kiesa's deadline was just before the press conference so that they could also have anounced Kiesa as theire second driver. It is also said that PS ripped the Kiesa contract appart in front of the press RJ you were there? Did you see this? :s

And the article also states that Friesacher only brings one third of the monay that Kiesa promised to bring....

I wonder what's true of all this.....
  • http://www.forzaminardi.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=490&mode=thread&order=0&thold=-1

check out the story on the main page
    RJ was there (Nice work RJ) he tore up Friesacher's provisional testing contract.
  • Neil- you are quite insane. Minardi is not fighting against a big Team they are competing to win.

THEY WANT TO BIG A BIG RICH TEAM with booze and chicks and money falling out of their pockets.

In addition, GCM drives a big ass expensive Mercedes not a trablant - still like him?
  • Neil- you are quite insane.
    thanks!:D

• Neil- you are quite insane.
    That's why he's here, Mr president.
  • I guess every court needs a Jester.
  • On the dutch site www.formule1nieuws.nl it is said that Kiesa's deadline was just before the press conference so that they could also have anounced Kiesa as theire second driver. It is also said that PS ripped the Kiesa contract appart in front of the press RJ you were there? Did you see this? :s
    Have a look at the story on the front page, no it wasn't kiesa's contract but his testing contract.

and it wasn't kiesa to forfeit but Zsolt!!
  • and it wasn't kiesa to forfeit but Zsolt!!
    German RTL also said it was between Zsolt and Patrick.

I suppose that if Kiesa had the money he would have been confirmed earlier !!!!
  • Better Friesacher than Kiesa, thanx god for that (and I'm not religious). I believe he will win Albers by the end of season, but we are still to know the new car.
    RJ excelente trabajo, amigo.

I'd have liked Cohiba-Minardi, no matter Quig's anti-red warnings.
  • The only "red" I'd go for would be panama Red- Minardi.

• I guess every court needs a Jester.
    There seems to me a lot of jesters because many poeple have the same opinion about Haider - the less he appears with Minardi the better!

Forza Minardi!
  • Hats off to Neil, not to Quig:)

Am I the only one a bit worried about the signing of Friesacher regarding finances?
    If he was suppposed to be 3rd driver and got 2nd, how much extra dosh did he got? Kiesa's money wasn't real, but Friesacher's was surely less. I just hope this doesn't hit R&D or testing too much.
  • But supposedly we get the better driver (out of the two) !!!!!
    Don't you love those Dutchies!!!
  • ^LOL

Rafa I know it's even, better driver but less franklins. Just hope Stoddie didn't stashed what he got from the auction.
  • Hats off to Neil, not to Quig
    What, you don't like Panama Red?
  • I like Ruben Blades, but not Noriega and the channel. It's the retirement castle for all the latin american dictators, how decadent.
    Hang'em back to Colombia (original owner of the place).
  • I've been away too long...

I come back to find we've got a grinning neo-Nazi splashed over the front page of the site and anyone who finds that unsettling is told 'ignore it - it's only politics'.

Sorry guys, ignoring that sort of thing isn't an option, it only gives it respectablility and allows it to flourish.

I've been embarrassed to be a Minardi supporter many times, you soon get used to it and it becomes a badge of pride. But this is the first time I've actually been ashamed.

I think, for this season at least, Minardi can do without my support.
  • Neo Nazi???? :rolleyes:
  • Hi there

(phonetic joke...)
  • Good one, Biker !!!!:hehe: