Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Layout

2»

Comments

• harrrrrrrrrrump
  • Ger - you don't side with the Orangemen ... do you?
  • Such a shame I won't be in Faenza with you, lucky bastards:hehe:

That Friday you'll tell me everything about that

I was thinking to telephone to the Rai journo who comments the gps, Gianfranco Mazzoni, to let him know about our Minardi "raduno". They do lots of stuff in the weekend, they could do something about us, who knows...
  • GREAT IDEA!
  • Cesare Fiorio does the analysis bit for RaiUno, he is an ex Minardi man, he'd be interested
  • Ger - you don't side with the Orangemen ... do you?
    No fear Emmo! I dont even like Orange juice! :hehe:

Note the Tricolour! (Eh RJ?)

[Edited on 25/3/2005 by Ger]

[Edited on 25/3/2005 by Ger]
  • Okay I even managed to get rid of the table break problem for non auto generated stories

finished with it now:hehe:
  • maybe you can ask them nicely whether they could lend us their pole?

anyway, have you guys ever noticed those related links on the side of a news story (and they never ever made any sense?) they do now! the printable versions are flawless as well now.

there are some bad links on the forum but I will check that another day

i guess I should close down notepad now, i'm seeing stars:hehe:
  • Nice improvement. Definitely looks better.
  • Sweet dreams.
  • Quig, Massimo is a bit thin, but mainly we are WIDE :spank: :hehe:
    I think it's a good idea to have RJ hanging together with the banner as well:P

RJ Wassup with asutrians/germans? You're supposed to be kinda cousins, ain't you? Homer?

Clown yer ain't have right to call RJ slacker, he's not the ony living nice virgin racks drifting along :spank:

Quig I think you better discuss clothing styles with RJ before going to the factory. We don't want Forza to ba banned from ever visiting the factory again. They may put a 'No disco caribbean pimps/cowboys allowed' sign in the entrance afterwards :angel:
  • Top quality job Roberto-Juan. Outstanding, no matter Matt's further critiques (I miss the moaner). And thnx also for the details corrections in the Tuero article for the Minardiclopaedia.
  • aww, but dressing up is half the fun!!!! ;););) lol:P:D
  • aww, but dressing up is half the fun!!!! ;););) lol:P:D
    should I be worried?:o
  • Quig I think you better discuss clothing styles with RJ before going to the factory. We don't want Forza to ba banned from ever visiting the factory again. They may put a 'No disco caribbean pimps/cowboys allowed' sign in the entrance afterwards
    there is always a bacardi party somewhere:hehe:
    we'll be wearing a forza shirt anyway
    RJ Wassup with asutrians/germans? You're supposed to be kinda cousins, ain't you? Homer?
    But would you be charmed if I called you Peruvian?
  • Quig, Massimo is a bit thin, but mainly we are WIDE :spank: :hehe:

Ouch. thanks for the reality check.
    cowboys allowed' sign in the entrance afterwards :angel:
    I have never and WILL never dress like a cowboy. I typically dress in black. Or grey. Or in Minardi kit. But never as a cowboy.

• RJ Wassup with asutrians/germans? You're supposed to be kinda cousins, ain't you? Homer?
    But would you be charmed if I called you Peruvian? [/quote]

I'm not peruvian, but I wouldn't mind. That's one thing you europeans can't understand. You've liced for centuries hating and fighting your neighbours, thinking you're so different. We don't have such problems in Latin America. Basically coz indians were almost wiped out, but also coz only politicians fight each other, not the people. You can't imagine how nice is to travel from Antarctica to California using a single language. Peruvians are my friends and latin brothers. Ask the yanks about that, they all act like a whole nation despite differences. Still a lot to learn about uniting, no matter the EuroUnion :spank: Of course, sceptics like Matt don't help either.