Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Do we like this? (Imola Banner)

Comments

• ../images/content2/bannerimolvector.jpg

this is 2x3
  • Nice on RJ; capitalising the 'Lions' and 'Sporting Spirit' is an improvement. All I would say is make the MCSF text slightly larger to match the black text.
  • You've gotta change the lion logo's.
    Nix/complete the outlining and change the color...
  • no shit... that's why I've been asking quig for the lions but i can't read the format he sent them in
  • make the 'minardi' in 'forzaminardi.com' solid black.
    outlined letters are much harder to read from afar and on tv...
  • my question: do you thing that you can read the word minardi?
  • A couple of days off line and look what you miss!!!!!

Looks fantastic RJ ca't wait to see the final draft and then the finished article. Do you think we can get GCM etc to sign it ??????:cool:
  • I think he is going to have a good case or writers cramp after we are gone!
  • Somehow for me "The Sporting Spirit of F1" does not ring.
    It is making the banner too claustrophobic.

Also instead of the "Proud Supporters of the Faenza Lions" you should try this:

"Proud Supporters of the Minardi Lions from Faenza".

It can be that not all people know that Minardi are from Faenza.

• I've been asking quig for the lions but i can't read the format he sent them in
    Mac strikes again :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :spank:
  • Neil, the Forza Minardi bit at the top tells people we are Minardi supporters! 'Proud supporters of the Faenza Lions' is fine.

+ agreed that ForzaMinardi.com should be in black text - colours are tricky for TV.
  • little to do with the mac itself, it's an igs file which is used for applications similar to autocad; a vector format
  • An IGES file, btw, which came from Faenza. Everybody bow.

• That explains why it doesn't WORK; it's ITALIAN!!!!:P
  • 235€ +20% taxes

few... that's a lot of dough...
  • Not spread out amongst all of us.

Plus we can get some of the others to kick in if they choose - like ol' deep pockets Lease. He just sold that dingey he ought to have some extra cash lying about.
  • would be very welcome indeed!

also, if you guys can come up with a cheaper company, I have no moral obligation to support the Tyrolean economy
  • RJ

282 Euro (including taxes)...... put me down for 72 Euro.....and send me your paypal info..... leaves only 210 Euro to go.....

murph
  • murph, you're a star!!!!!!!

emmett, any luck on converting that file into a dxf?
  • I dont know about you lads but iv spent enough on this project allready!! iv got about £400 to live on for about 8 weeks!!

A banner would be amazing though!
  • Yep - just sent the next gen one.
  • final version

../images/content2/imolabannervecfinal2.jpg
  • Works for me.
  • Banner Mk 3 is great! Likewise RJ forward me your Paypal details and I'll be glad to contribute!
  • thanks guys

rjbartunek(at)aon.at is my paypal account
  • Banner Mk 3 is great! Likewise RJ forward me your Paypal details and I'll be glad to contribute!
    Four Leaf Clovers are not considered currency outside of the Emerald Isle.
  • some harp-back-euros are just fine with me:hehe:
  • RJ - Sent ya some dosh via paypal (€70) Thanks !!

Come on guys PAY DA MAN!!
  • i thank you, that's a lot of money!!! forza

• RJ

$$$ been sent......now I just hope that Emmo leaves a little room in his luggage to carry back the banner for exhibition at the USGP in June................