Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Do we like this? (Imola Banner)

13»

Comments

• I plan on bringing home Fabiana so there won't be much room. I'll tell Mrs MCSF she is our new "exchange student".
  • hmmmm, who knows......I imagine she is a lady with impeccable taste...... which should rule me out....but I'm holding out hope that she is drawn to a mature man instead of a young pup, like yourself. Which means you will have more than enough room in your suitcase to bring the banner home with you..........
  • thanks murph! that's a lot of money.shouldn't take up too much space in a suitcase if folded
  • RJ, any objections to cold hard cash in Bologna?
  • Sorry forgot to add looks great, the tifosi will be running scared when they see that coming:cool:
  • RJ,
    if you get more donations as the cost for the banner is, you should use the remaining cash to bribe the nearest cameraman in Imola to film the banner several times during the race !!!
  • RJ,
    if you get more donations as the cost for the banner is
    that is unlikely to happen... hehe

will go over there and place the order tomorrow then
  • RJ, sorry I'm a but late on this - what are the sort of donations you need now?
  • let me know
  • RJ, sorry I'm a but late on this - what are the sort of donations you need now?
    haha, basically i was more then willing to foot the bill myself but the jolly friends from the MCSF contributed (basically because they want to take the flag back across the pond for Indy) to the cost of making the flag.

all contributions welcome
  • RJ, I see you will get more donations.
    Maybe you can still bribe the cameraman !!!:D