Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IMOLA WEEK AGENDA - PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Who's first and when do you land?
  • I think Im last apart from Salvo and Viges. I land on the Tuesday morning at 0845.
  • murph, the difference between the 2 places can't be much, they're so close...

Usually in that part of Italy the weather is not that fine in this part of the year, but since the weather turns so crazy, it's hard to know... today here in sicily is freezing and rainy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  • Just got a new digital camera, a Sony DSC T1 with one 256 card and 1 512 card.

I havent gone for anything fancy just a point and shoot camera with a high resolution (5m pixels). My friend has this camera so I know its good and easy to use.
  • I think the arrival sequence is as follows:

Sunday
    Murph and his MUCH better half. Late morn/Early afternoon
    Quig and Jello. 2 in the afternoon

Monday
    Minardirule and a Mic or two

Tuesday
    RJ

Wednesday
    Last o the Mics

Friday
    Salvo - noonish

Saturday
    Viges - Noonish

Who did I forget?
  • I'll come with my friend Giacinto, who, like it or not, is a TOIT'S tifoso (ehehehehehehehe, start to get used to it, you're coming to ITALY)

And it's confirmed, forzaminardi.com's member bouc is coming too!
    He found tickets in Tosa prato (the grass) and he'l come with his girlfriend saturday.
    So we'll be 2 italian members of 3 (manlio is in egypt and so we'll forgive him)
  • Mics eh? There's a name for you transplanted paddy's which will be discussed over vino!!!!!!! :spank:

Well Mics 1 & 2 ETA at the Executive 11.30pm Monday
    Mic 3 9pm Wednesday
  • I could have called you Potatoes.

First round is on me.

BTW - did you see what Lease called you guys - me as well

"Fat middle aged Yanks..."

Tat HAS to be worse than Mic.

[Edited on 11/4/2005 by MCSF]
  • Latest early week weather forecast

Sun Apr 17
    Scattered Showers
    17°/8° 30%

Mon Apr 18
    Showers
    18°/8° 40%

Tue Apr 19
    Scattered Showers
    19°/8° 40%

WedApr 20
    Partly Cloudy
    19°/8° 20%

• We were posting at the same time - just wanted tpo draw your attention to my edit in the abve post.

• BTW - did you see what Lease called you guys - me as well

"Fat middle aged Yanks..."

Tat HAS to be worse than Mic.]
    Considering I spent nearly 15 years of my sad life (11 of the first 12) in the US I take offence to Lease also - Schmuck!!. - I'm not fat it's a Big Boned/Slow metabulism/Water retention thing I have! ;)

Oh and i'm more a Pasta and Rice kind of guy than Potatoes :angel:
  • Im in on Tues morning quig
  • Knew I forgot someone. Cool - I think the list is complete and correct.
  • I hope were not going to be in the hotel bar all the time, v.v. pricey!!!

So its shorts weather then Ger!!!!
  • I think they have enotece in Bologna - we can buy supplies as needed.

Sjorts?

have you seen my legs - they are so light you can damn near see thre 'em!
  • I hope were not going to be in the hotel bar all the time, v.v. pricey!!!
    So its shorts weather then Ger!!!!
    Hey Ste the weather us guys are used to this will be like a week in summer! I'm sure Mr Quigley will find us an establishment of repute to consume the fruits of the vine!! Reading up on Bologna it seems to be a bit of a night town with it being a University City.
  • I'm going lady-hunting.
  • Thats what I was thinking Jello, when all these old timers ;););) head off to bed, fancy hitting the town and painting it red??
  • Gents, I shan't be there until early - mid Saturday evening. Am driving v early doors from London.

If you are not in the hotel just leave a message for me on where you've gone.

Forza!
  • Thats what I was thinking Jello, when all these old timers ;););) head off to bed, fancy hitting the town and painting it red??
    Red like wine, my brother. :hehe:
  • Just checked the exchange rates to get some euros and I realised you Yanks are going to get severly :spank: by the conversion!!

http://www.xe.com
  • I have an oversized budget anyway if that becomes an issue
  • Richboy!! ;););):D;););):hehe::angel:
  • I needs plenty of beauty sleep - PLENTY! Jello - just keep your activities down to a low roar and we will be okay.

• Are you trying to get out of drinking again quig?????

I'm starting to get suspicious.............:o
  • okay everyone who wants my italian mobile phone number (especially ste, who will be aaaaaaalll on his own in a country where noooooobody speaks his language) should send me an email.

as none of the yank phones will work (or most of them won't) this might be a good idea
  • 'rule - I average 5 -6 hours of sleep a nite. I'd like to bump that up to a more reasonqable 8 or so if possible. However, I will be partaking in some testing of the local offerings - well tha ones that come in bottles. I'll leave the rest to the youngin's amongst us and live thru their stories.

• Hey Emmo

Pack rain gear......the 10 day forcast from the good folks at weather.com shows temps in the low to mid 60's and rain for Bologna from Sunday the 17h through Thursday the 20th......

• "Oh and i'm more a Pasta and Rice kind of guy than Potatoes "

soooo Ger, that explains why when we were staying with ya last year that you ordered take-out from O' Tzu's ...........
  • ;) ;) ;) ;) :hehe: