Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IMOLA WEEK AGENDA - PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• I'll go to the hotel first, then I'll go to eat something
    You'll be at the autodromo in the meantime.

In the afternoon I'll call RJ and we can meet to go out for dinner or have a beer or whatever, I'm looking forward to meet you all.
  • See you there boys, am leaving early doors Saturday and hope to arrive at the hotel early evening, French traffic cops permitting.

Great photos, by the way.

RJ, will email you my mobile number.

Forza!
  • I am absolutely sauced. I can't even walk straight.

Salvo is here, has been for about 30 minutes. Very cool guy!|
  • careful, that fearless leader who's supposed to be watching you has had a famous bishop here in Pittsburgh; Bishop Quigley is lookin down and watchin you!

Now be a man and go out and find some woman
  • hey guys (and gals) just watching the tape from SPEED for Practice 2. Minardi has gotten some very very respectful comments about the PS05. really good things ot say for 2-3 minutes! Also all the guys at SPEED acknowldged you guys from MCSF visiting and "hope you are having a great time!" Thought you should know.:D :D :D
  • I hope you guys are going to stop by the CBS vans and show your colours! Don't forget this is one of the races shown on Network TV. I'm sure you haven't forgotten with Emmet at the helm but, given Jello's comin out of the closet, I thought you might need a reminder.
  • If there is a CBS van then I have not seen it. The coverage is by Ity TV and the commentary is ... who the hell knows. Remember the boys from Speed broadcast from NC!

Bernie - got your shirts. Did you tape the coverage so far?

Any of you MCSF guys?
  • CBS had bodies on the ground. CBS had microphone in front of Shummy.

Had al the practice and qual's but had to record over it today. Had to go to pick up Ian at grandma's.... Ian and I just finished watching the race. WOW. what a great race to see. Ian's rewinding the final laps fo rthe 4th time. I think my 6 year old boy likes F1!

I'll see what I can do about getting you the Speed coverage for the qual's and the race on CBS. Off to Toronto in the AM and then to Florida. It may take me some time to get you the vids.

murph, let's hook up soon so I can see your pics!

have a safe trip back guys.
  • You'd better - he has your shirts!
  • back home!!!!

home sweet home!!!