Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IMOLA WEEK AGENDA - PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Comments

• One of you should post a mobile number - i'm so excited about it all that I just wanna call one of you and listen to an F1 car live down the phone to get the sense of 'being there'.

I promise not to call you at 3am Imola time. :hehe:

that will get you through to me, I have a 3 day ticket so any of the three days to listen in!
  • Thanks mate - expect a call from one hyped up aussie at some point, probably during a practice session for a quick 'live' update that I will then post on fm.com :cool:

btw, I don't know if they are already enabled in Europe, but ensure it's turned on for international roaming.

[Edited on 16/4/2005 by MinardiP1]
  • EARPLUGS ARE FOR SISSIES!

The only time I thought about using them was in the garage when they fird the lump - I resisted but will probably pay for it with hearing loss later in life.
  • Pardon???? What you say?? ;)
  • Actually Jello - you might want to bring some foam plugs - if I get a snorin'.....
  • off to the airport....... see y'all soon
  • Arrivaderla!
  • Will the last one leaving please turn out the lights!
  • I'm popping smkoe - see you cats and jammers in Italia!
  • Jello - Out!
  • see you next friday
    CI VEDIAMO VENERDì:)
  • Have fun Guys!!! Your in for quite an experience!
  • Right thats it, I'm off to the airport at a stupid hour of the morning so am done until the return from Imola:D:D

• A quick note from Bologna..... Quig, Jello, Murph, & Mrs. Murph have made it safe & sound....... we are staying at the Hotel Executive, all got in this afternoon, we did a "walk about" the olf city and had dinner this evening...... I recommend that you bring a jacket......temps drop here in the evening.

see more of ya guys tomorrow........
  • Couldnt stay away could you ;)

Noticed you on the members online bar
  • Emmo thought we should give ya a "heads up"....... taxi from airport to hotel executive was pretty quick and cost about 15 Euro...... some info for those who need it!

see yunz later
  • Im flying into the othere bologna airport in forli so I need to take a train as its 60km away
  • Emmo thought we should give ya a "heads up"....... taxi from airport to hotel executive was pretty quick and cost about 15 Euro...... some info for those who need it!

see yunz later
    see ya tommorow night buddy!
  • BENVENUTI IN ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:D:D:D
  • Right then, ' Smoke me a kipper il be back for breakfast!!'

This is Ste signing off, See you on the other side!!
  • Quigley and I made it safely and found RJ as well. Spending the day in Siena, getting ready to hit up the factory tomorrow. We'll fill you in with pictures whenever we can.

Ciao.
  • Murph and Patty as well- like Jello says we are in Sienna and I am looking at RJ right now while I struggle to deal with this NON MAC FUCKINGEUROTYPE KEYBOARD....

Good times people - Ger, Seamus, minardirule - no eta on us in Bologna but 10 ish look right
  • Can't wait to see some pics guys. :)

btw, any chance you can hitch a ride to the shakedown on Wednesday? :D

[Edited on 18/4/2005 by MinardiP1]
  • Actually Jello - you might want to bring some foam plugs - if I get a snorin'.....
    Damn San Fran queers :o

[Edited on 18/4/2005 by Clown]
  • I hate those people.
  • Just at the airport at the moment, had my first beer of the holiday at 05:30!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Oh I like airport licensing laws!!
  • Here, Here Lease.
  • ok, I packed, and tomorrow morning, round 10, I'll be in Bologna.

Ci vediamo
  • Are you coming straight to the track or to your hotel or ...?

Do you have all of the contact info?